LIPS 2017, Dec. 5-7 – Santiago, Chile
We are excited about the upcoming LIPS Annual Conference in Chile and discussion of Lean in Public Sector. Please stay in touch by joining our mailing list here.
Applying Lean Management in the Public Sector
The 3-day event includes a combination of presentations, case studies, experiential learning simulations and discussion by internationally renowned industry leaders.
Applying lean thinking and lean production to the public sector aim to provide value for the government, companies and supply chain partners alike. In addition it aims to improve efficiency with a resultant increase in the profitability of the supply chain through a focus on eliminating waste and improving the reliability of planning and work flow. The conference will bring together case examples from around the world.
The topics to be addressed in the 2017 conference are:
Lean and BIM
Lean and Sustainability (economic, environmental, and social)
How an organization gets started with lean
The aim of the conference is to provide as well as companies and multiple stakeholders serving them, a greater understanding of the current research and implementation of lean concepts and tools in the domestic and international public sector projects.
More information about program details, guest speakers, travel, accommodation, etc. will be posted soon!
- LIPS 2016, Helsingor, Denmark, here
- LIPS 2015, Barcelona, Spain, here
- LIPS 2014, Berkeley, CA, USA, here
- LIPS 2013, Nottingham, UK, here
- LIPS 2012, Tampere, Finland, here
- LIPS 2011, Brisbane, Australia, here
- LIPS 2010, Washington, DC, USA, here
- LIPS 2009, Karlsruhe, Germany, here
- LIPS 2009, Berkeley, CA, USA, not available
- LIPS 2008, Berkeley, CA, USA, not available